With in the last two weeks Lexy has lost both of her top front teeth. It is so funny to see her smile and hear her talk. She whistles when she does. She had Grand Prix at Awana's last week and in honor of her no front teeth she and Daddy made a tooth car. She named it Tooth Fairy. She didn't make it into the top ten for speed but oh well. She did however win a medal for most creative design. She was pretty happy about that. We were proud of her and her car.
Scary picture I know but how else were you going to see her missing teeth. All 4 side teeth are loose and about to come out too. Since it is spring break and her birthday is coming up soon, we are letting Lexy have her first sleepover this week. I can't believe that she is going to be 7 in 1 week! I'll post more on that after it happens.
Let's see what is going on with Kendra!
She's a spit-fire like always! She just finished swimming lessons and loved it. I'm trying to get her in again but the spots fill up so fast. She growing like a weed and is writing her first and last names really well. I'm so impressed with how well she does. And she's on the verge of reading. She has all the pre-reading skills, we just have to work on blending letter sounds now. And boy is she anxious to learn to tie her shoes. We're working on that too. She's excited about her birthday in June because she gets to have a birthday party too and she knows that we get to move into our new house around her birthday.
Landon is growing like a weed too. But what else is he to do! His top teeth are trying to cut through and he was a grouch today. I think it hurt his feelings because I was not able to hold him or be right next to him constantly. Teething is HORRIBLE! Sorry, I don't have a cute picture of him, next time though!
Let's see! What else is going on. Oh, yeah, our new house! They finished the Tuscan texture on all the walls and ceilings and they painted the inside today. Cabinets are going in later this week. I'll post a picture of them as soon as I can. We've started to think about how we want to decorate the house, and what rooms we want to paint special. Of course the kids, except Landon, will get to choose what colors they would like in their rooms. I'm excited about the house getting done and moving in, but a little nervous about our current house not selling in time. But it's all in God's hand and it will happen in his time.
That's all the news that I have for now. I'll update next week with pictures of the house and of Lexy's birthday party. But I'll leave you with this one last picture!
Love to you all,
~Amanda~
2 comments:
Kendra does look taller! She looks much longer, and she has a neck now! I don't know if Lexy could look more like Matt at that age...It's scary!! Landon looks like Matt too...little cute chubster. We can't wait to see you all. Love you guys.
thanks for the update!! It's great to see actual pictures! The girls look so big! Lexy's almost old enough to be in my class! How's that for crazy?!
:) lots of love, K
Post a Comment